Sunday, February 10, 2008

Send Me Comments

SEND ME COMMENTS!!!!!!!!! I feel very left out.
Either that, or you can tell me what to write about on my blog, or what i should do a poll about. it would really help, and i wouldn't feel as left out. so, if you have the heart to help a poor innocent (sometimes) girl, please, open up your heart, and give me something to write about that people will comment about.
did it work?????? the whole puppy dog poor innocent act????? whoops. i said too much.
YOU WILL FORGET EVERYTHING THAT I SAY. THIS IS NOT AN ACT, AND I AM NOT TRYING TO HYPNOTIZE YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE IMAGINING IT. IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD. AS WELL AS FORGETTING EVERYTHING, EACH PERSON WHO READS THIS WILL GIVE ME 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 DOLLARS.
Well, I'm waiting!!!!!!!! Im not getting any richer. ~sniff~ WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I feel very left out.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Dear Guitar Girl, I wrote a comment on your last blog entry but it didn't come out! I wrote & said how nice it was to learn something about you & how I wish I knew more about you but the tyranny of distance (ie the Pacific Ocean)is keeping me from getting to know you better. Maybe one day you will sail over here to see me? Love your blog, baby!

WeWilliamses said...

what books are you into these days?

WeWilliamses said...

by the way, you've got two hillary barak polls on your page, one at the top and one at the bottom. so you might want to delete the poll at the bottom.

The Cookie Mobster said...

hey Bolivia!
whats up?
:]

spw said...

hey, i told you to stay away from those puppies@@@@@!!!!!!!!!XXXXsdkasldkfjas;ldkfjow;eifjas;lkna;lskdhga;lskhgla;shga;lskhg;alskdfjsdlkjfasdfa

mr. williams

WeWilliamses said...

Hey B great job. I guess you finally got it going.Look out for my comments because they will be interesting.
Love ya
Tricia

Anonymous said...

go bobo!!
-Ava

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the best blog in the universe!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just awesome.... That's all you need to know!