Sunday, February 10, 2008

Across The Universe

I know that I am not a movie critic, but I have a great movie for you to see, if you love the Beatles. It is called Across The Universe, and it a love story about the 60's. It is based around Beatles songs, and it is just really good. The main characters are Jude and Lucy. Jude is from Liverpool, and he comes to America to find his long lost father. While he is there, he saves a boy named Max, and because he saves him, he invites him over to thanksgiving. this way, he meets Lucy. Then, after a big fight between Max and his parents, they move to New York. They meet some pretty interesting people, and it just goes on from there. Because I don't want to spoil the whole movie, I won't tell you anymore about what goes on in the movie. You'll just have to see the movie and find out for yourself! Personally, I think that this is the greatest movie ever created, and I think that everyone should see it. Peace!!!!!!

2 comments:

WeWilliamses said...

as you know, i love this movie too. i would have seen the whole thing in the theater, except that i had to leave with a couple of kids who got scared when the people had the altercation in the antiwar office. the lead singer kind of reminds me of you.

i love your blog. reading it, i feel as though i'm getting to know you better.

love,

dad

Anonymous said...

hmmm, maybe i should see it 2

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the best blog in the universe!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just awesome.... That's all you need to know!