Friday, February 8, 2008

My Feelings

Have you ever felt like you could never live without someone?
Like they were the part of your life that you were missing,
And you never knew it,
Until you met them
And your whole life was turned around
With that one glance
That one smile
Those three little words--
I love you?
And then
He takes it completely back.
Then he goes
Around other girls
As if it shouldn't matter to you.
He thinks that no matter what he does,
You will always be there for him.
And you are.
Your heart is torn apart
By that one little glance,
That one little smile,
That one little touch of their hands.
That one little glance,
That one little smile,
That one little touch of their hands
Has teared my life apart,
Because I have lost the
Biggest
Part of my life
To some other girl
That he said that he would never fall in love with?
He says that he loves me
And that he cares for me
But then the next day
I see him of with that other girl
Has jealousy driven me mad
Is that what all of this is about?
Have I just lost my
One 
True
Love?

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the best blog in the universe!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just awesome.... That's all you need to know!