Friday, February 1, 2008

Absolutely No Idea How To Do This

Hey, fellow bloggers!!!!! Sorry. That probably sounded really strange, but I have really no idea what to say, as this is my first time blogging. I'm a newbie!!!!!! And I do not mean that I was born just now. If so, I would not be blogging right now. I would be saying GOOGOO GAAGAA OOPSY I MADE A POOPSY!!!!!!!! God, do i have to explain everything to you guys??
Now that I have gotten past the intros, I have to get down to business. Look at me, I'm making it sound like I'm in a business meeting, which I most definitely am not. I would never want to be in a business meeting, but i think I have to , because i want to be a singer. Either that, or a surgeon. I know, they serioulsy don't clash, but I can't make up my mind. Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I know what I'll do!!!! I'll be a surgeon who sings while I do surgery!!!! Or, I'll can be a singer who sings about sugery!!!! Either which way, I don't think that I'll get that far. AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! I got off topic again!!!!!!!!!! Shame on me.....

No comments:

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the best blog in the universe!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just awesome.... That's all you need to know!