Friday, February 8, 2008

About Me

Well, now that I got this thing up and running, I guess that I should tell you a little about myself. For starters, I have very dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I am very tall for my age, which I am not telling you. About my height, I am about 5' 6", or 5' 7". I am a very outgoing person, and I can make friends easily. I love to play guitar, and I love to sing. I am in a chorus, and it is the best. I absolutely love to sing. I also play guitar really well. I have been playing for around two years, and it is my absolute passion. I also love to sail. Sailing is my passion. I love being out on the water, feeling the rush of the wind on my face, and the danger of keeling over, and getting hit on the head with the boom. I feel so free when I am out on the water, as if I could do anything. While I am talking about summer, I guess I should talk about my summer camp. I had been going there for around six or seven years, when I finally got too old for the camp. As I had nothing to do, they decided to let me be a C.I.T. (councelor in training). So, now I am a C.I.T. at my favorite camp eva!!!! I get to work with 3-6 year olds for the whole day!!! God, they are so cute. I love to see all of their smiling faces. I'm sorry that I sound superficial, but I seriously can't live without my little Lovebugs and Cats!!!! Just in case you were wondering, those are the names of my groups that I take care of. Well, that's some about me!! I hope you learned at least one thing about me!

2 comments:

WeWilliamses said...

hey girl,
love your blog. it's a great way to get to know you better.
check mine out: stephenpwilliams.com
see you sailing!

dad

Anonymous said...

i want to become bobo when i grow up!! :)
-Avie (Ava)

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the best blog in the universe!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just awesome.... That's all you need to know!