Friday, February 29, 2008

Everything

Hi, peeps!!! I'm just extremely bored, so I'm going to write in my blog. Violet is right next to me, quoting everything that i say.  God, she is so annoying!!! whoops, she just saw that... I'm now in trouble... Dad just came in, and is telling us to go to bed. AT 11!!!! Sorry, but that's early to me. Great, now we're having a party!!! Beckett just came in, and is screaming at my dad. I'm used to it, though, because this is our usual thing that goes on. I'm also writing to tell you that i have just missed my deadline for the U.S.A. talent showcase, so i won't be able to do it. whatev. it was a stupid thing to do. It was SOOOOO expensive!!!! I'm kinda glad that I'm not doing it. 
PAYCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

WeWilliamses said...

hey, what's a peep?
also, beck wasn't screaming at me. he was just making a comment, dude.
now you and vio are downstairs partying while i am monitoring you from one of the upstairs laptops.
we're a modern family!!!
i want you two in bed by 11!
dad

Anonymous said...

maybe i should create a blog 2 :P!!

Anonymous said...

hola, bobo

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the best blog in the universe!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just awesome.... That's all you need to know!