Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!

heyy everyone, this is my second entry in a day, which is kinda strange, but this is sooooper important:
I JUST GOT A SOOPER SHORT HAIRCUT. well, it's not actually that short, it's about half an inch below my ears. well, i guess that's short. oh well. it looks sooooo awesome!!!
also, i think that i'm gonna get a piercing on the top of my ear. just letting everyone know about that too. im sooper excited about that too! but, the piercing is just if my mom says yes. i hope she does.....
payce everyone!!!
guitarfreak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! why didnt u tell me right away!!!! AHHHH!! now we both have short hair!!! yayyyy

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the best blog in the universe!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just awesome.... That's all you need to know!