Tuesday, March 18, 2008

my friend

oh my gosh, today was so much fun in school!!!! you see i got dared to wear a dress last week, because my friend couldn't imagine me in a dress. to me, its a really big dare. so today i decided to get to get him back. i brought a dress to school, and made him wear it. it was my sisters, so it was tight on him, and he kept complaining about it. it was so funny. though now he has the dress. and he's giving it back to me tomorrow. but it was really funny. everyone was taking pictures, and he felt so embarrassed. this whole thing started a weekly challenge. next weeks challenge is eyeliner, if anyone brings it. check in next week and find out if he actually did!!!
Peace!!!
Guitarfreak

2 comments:

lugger said...

ya no wat.....im sooo lucky no1 got a pic of me in ur dress, that would be bad...

Anonymous said...

OMG, that dress wuz was hilarious, dont worry, we still luv u curtis

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the best blog in the universe!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just awesome.... That's all you need to know!