Tuesday, September 2, 2008

O.M.G.!!! *sweats 10 gallons* it is BEYOND hot!! i am literally dying right now... it is tooooo hot!  well, the reason that i'm writing this is because i had my first day of school today.... :( today was the end of summer, and the beginning of a terribly long year, and this makes me sad... well, i'm glad that i can see my friends again, so that's pretty much the only thing that's good about this year... but other than that i think that this year will be the worst out of all my years in middle school... :(:(:(
well, i guess that's about it.... 
keep reading!!
guitarfreak
P.S. i still miss people!!! ahem ava!!! hinthinthinthinthinthinthinthinthinthinthint!!! lol :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know who u be talking about:P

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to the best blog in the universe!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just awesome.... That's all you need to know!